Friday, December 16, 2011

This is it!

Well I decided to start a food blog! I wanted a way to not only keep track of the recipes I create but also share that deliciousness with others. I am always coming up with new and very tasty dishes but I never write down the recipe so here we go. 


In this blog I hope to share every kind of dish from quickly thrown together 20 minute or less dinners to complex sauces and even baby food recipes. I will write about breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between. Most days we don't feel like running to the grocery store for complex ingredients and I have become a pro at taking what I have in the pantry or refrigerator and making a very flavorful and healthy meal. 


While on a daily basis I try to focus on healthy and innovative creations in the kitchen I might throw in some curve balls that may not necessarily be low in calories. I do however believe that in order for something to be delicious it doesn't have to be doused in butter, deep fried or smothered in heavy cream although I do these things in moderation. Indulging in the naughty foods every so often is just one way of not completely losing my sanity. 


I have been cooking and loving food since before I could walk and some of my earliest memories are in the kitchen. I can remember sitting on the counter and helping my Grandma Verna make bread and pour in the flour or hold the measuring spoon. I am so lucky to have been born into a family of amazing home "chefs" and having a mother that can really create in the kitchen is such a blessing. 


Whether you are new to cooking or an old pro I hope this blog will give you some fun new ideas to share with your family! 


Food is Love and I Love Food.


XOXO, 


Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment